Words With Friends Netiquette Rules
- Vocabulary – It is proper netiquette to increase your vocabulary with word that you do not normally use. Words that begin with the letter Z or Q, for example.
- Words – It is proper netiquette to understand words are words. Two letter words help fill tiles.
- Strategy – It is proper netiquette to play with strategy. Block opponents from scoring a lot of points by putting words in the way.
- Try Words – It is proper netiquette to try to use anything you think is a word. The dictionary will check the word for you. Trial and error works.
- Prepare – It is proper netiquette to prepare for a game of Words With Friends by visiting a site with word suggestions.
Principles of Netiquette