|Principles of Netiquette|
Vine may be social media, but it has its own Netiquette. The style and manner in which a person uses Vine can be all their own, but there are a few rules that apply socially. The Netiquette rules for Vine are simple because the service is simple. Even though it felt complicated the first time I used it.
Vine Netiquette Rules
- It is proper Netiquette to connect Vine accounts with Twitter accounts.
- It is proper Netiquette to rehearse your Vine video before shooting the video.
- It is proper Netiquette to use a timer to make sure you get the whole shot.
- It is proper Netiquette to edit Vine video in the App.
- It is proper Netiquette to share Vine video in social media.
These are just a few quick tips, Netiquette rules, that will add a layer of style to your videos. There is a lot more that you can do. Have fun.
Barnes & Noble, Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, & Facebook