|Principles of Netiquette Cloud|
Last night I began setting my own standard for forum Netiquette. Forum Netiquette rules facilitate positive discussion and online engagement because they are designed to connect participants. Forum Netiquette rules bring people together.
Forum Netiquette Rules
- It is proper Netiquette to post your picture with a resolution of at least 160 by 160 in the upper left hand corner of each post.
- It is proper Netiquette to post an introduction with your name and location.
- It is proper Netiquette to post content from one to three paragraphs in length.
- It is proper Netiquette to post content with lists and bullet points.
- It is proper Netiquette to subscribe to interesting threads.
Please be advised that these are not the Netiquette rules for asking and answering questions. Asking and answering questions has a separate set of Netiquette rules that will be addressed in a later blog. Those forums include online education domains and other special interest forums.
Barnes & Noble, Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, & Facebook