|Graymail Email Marketing's New Albatross|
Graymail is a periodic electronic message from a domain related to a subject or topic of interest. Subscription is required. Responses to the sending address are not accepted, but unsubscription and contact information is provided.
There are a range of rules that apply. Easy to use advice applies to some situations. It follows.
Newsletter Graymail Netiquette Rules
- Do sign up for those that provide discounts.
- Don't sign up unless you look forward to getting them.
- Do sign up for those relevant to interests.
- Don't sign up for daily messages.
- Do unsubscribe when its no longer interesting.